Easy Apple Crisp










1 cup flour
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup of butter (usually equals 1 stick)
2-3 big apples (I'm biased towards Honeycrisp. Basically, they're the best.)
ground cinnamon (I added this to the recipe because I'm a cinnamon fanatic)


How to make it :






Peel your apples, and cut them into the bite size pieces. Layer them in a buttered casserole dish. 
Sprinkle cinnamon over them. As soon as you do this, the most delicious apple-cinnamon aroma will waft into your nostrils and you'll probably do a little dance. I do. 
Combine flour, brown sugar and butter into a pretty bowl of your choosing. 
Cut in butter with pastry tool (or Mr. Egg Mashy-Masher) until well mixed. There will be little crumbies when you're done. (I threw some more cinnamon in here too....cuz I'm a cinnamon fanatic.)
Pour dry mixture yumminess over the apples. 
Put in the oven at 375 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until nice and golden brown. 
Let cool for as long as you can stand it (but not too long. It's gotta be warm still!) 
Spoon a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top and try NOT to moan in ecstasy as you eat your first bite. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire