BEST CROCKPOT CHICKEN EVER







2 lbs boneless skinless Chicken Breasts (I like to dice them up so they're chicken tender sized)
1 Can cream of Chicken Soup
½ Packet of dry Italian Dressing
½ Packet of dry Ranch Dressing (try my homemade Organic Ranch dressing mixhere)
1 8oz pkg of Cream Cheese

How to make it :




Throw everything in the crockpot on low and cook 6-8 hours.
After about 4 hours of cooking I usually stir everything together- but if you're not home it's no big deal.
Just stir about 20 minutes before serving to really mix together the cream cheese and dressing packets.
I usually serve this with some bow-tie, shells, or penne noodles and steamed broccoli.  It’s also super delicious served over rice.  I love that the chicken can go straight from the freezer into the crock pot and it will be ready tonight!  I always keep all these ingredients on hand for a simple meal. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire