BEST BREAKFAST CASSEROLE EVER





Welcome again to “Heavenly Recipes” the home of meal receipts & list of dishes, Today i will guide you how to make “Orange Chocolate Mousse”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful. Before post it here i send via Our Pinterest Account the full recipe to some of our great followers to try it and this was their opinions


When I tell you that this is the BEST breakfast casserole it is no joke. I have made a few breakfast casseroles in my day and this one became an instant favorite! I especially loved this casserole because it was so hearty and full of wonderful breakfast goodness. It is a classic breakfast casserole with amazing flavor. It has hash browns packed right inside which was my favorite part.
This breakfast is perfect any time of the year but great for Christmas! You take everything out the night before and throw it in the oven in the morning. It can feed a lot of people which is awesome. I have our traditional Sticky buns on the menu for Christmas along with this amazing casserole. When I made it last week for my hubby and I we couldn’t seem to get enough of it! Luckily it makes a big casserole and is enough to feed a small army! Try it out for yourself! You will agree that it is amazing!



INGREDIENTS
1 lb. sausage {I used Jimmy Dean’s- HOT}
1 can crescent rolls
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
4 eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
1/4 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. pepper
1 small yellow onion, chopped
1 green or red bell pepper, chopped


INSTRUCTIONS
Preheat oven to 375. Brown sausage & drain. {Daddy suggests adding the onion & bell pepper to the sausage while it’s browning…he doesn’t like crunchy veggies in his food} Spray a 9x13 with PAM & line with can of crescents.
Breakfast Casserole6
Layer sausage on top of crescents…
Breakfast Casserole5
…and if you didn’t add the onion & pepper to the sausage before, layer it on top now!
Breakfast Casserole4
In a separate bowl, mix/beat 4 eggs, salt, & pepper. SO, I know the recipe called for a specific amount of salt and pepper, but I definitely fudged…a lot. I like a lot of pepper, so I added more & I’m pretty sure I was generous with the salt too. Daddy also suggested adding butter, so I added a couple of tablespoons for a DELICIOUS Paula Deen effect.
Top sausage/onion/pepper with 2 cups of cheese {it looks like I used colby & monterrey jack} and pour the egg evenly over the top.
Breakfast Casserole3
Bake at 375 for 25 minutes or until cheese is brown/bubbly :) I can seriously taste it.
Breakfast Casserole
Serve it warm, right outta the oven OR let it sit for about 30 minutes and cut it into breakfast bars. A breakfast keeper for sure and something I know would impress the in-laws

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire